Vinnitsa National Medical University was founded in 1921 and it is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the small city of Vinnitsa .
The degree obtained from the medical university of Vinnitsa is accredited/recognized by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, National Medical Commission (NMC) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) .
Indian students are therefore eligible to sit for the FMGE or NMC Screening Test after completing their degree from Vinnitsa National Medical University.
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University is another name of the university. The University hosts nearly 5,500 students, out of them nearly 1,000 are international students. In the year 1999, the university received national status and international recognition in the year 2002.
Advantages of studying at Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Students get an opportunity to study at VNMU with world-class infrastructure .
- The University is in operation for more than 90 years now.
- The staff of Vinnitsa national medical university is internationally recognized, experienced, and talented . Most of the teachers are doctors.
- Fees to study MBBS course at this university is affordable .
- The medium of instruction to study MBBS at Vinnitsa medical university is English, Vinnitsa Medical University provides a high quality of educationand thus the students of VNMU have one of the best screening test passing percentages.
- The cost of living at this University is affordable which is just around $500 for the university hostel.
- Vinnitsa is a very safe city and thus female students are very much secure here. Foreigners are welcomed and respected in the city as long as they do the same and behave in a well-mannered way.
Hostel and Accommodation at Vinnitsa National Medical University
- The hostel of Vinnitsa National Medical University is located at 2-3 minutes of walking distance from the university’s campus.
- The rooms at the hostel are fully furnished and in every room a central heating system is present.
- Rooms are available on the sharing basis in the university.
- Dormitory rooms at VNMU hostel can accommodate 2 to 3 students in a room and all these hostel rooms vary in sizes and number of conveniences.
- The hostel rooms are furnished.
- For both study and relaxation, all the rooms are equipped with a pillow, blanket, beds, mattresses, desk, chair, water heaters, and suitable lighting.
- Students can get a single room if they want.
- Hostels of VNMU have a special security service and emergency services available 24 hours for students.
- Students of VNMU also have access to Campus Security Services, Counselling Services, and Health Services.